We may revise the content of these terms and conditions of use at any time. By using this Site after a change, you agree to follow and be bound by all changes. The date of the current version of these terms and conditions of use is shown in the top, left corner of this document. Please visit this page periodically to familiarize yourself with the current terms and conditions of use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Every time you use this Site, we consider that you agreed that you understand and will comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, as may be revised from time to time:
- The content on the Site and any information or guidance available is for your general guidance, educational, and informational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable for any damage. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. It is always your choice if you do not want to use the Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (Marks) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission or reference of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, distributing, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the ProviderSite may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- If you believe that any content posted on the Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual-property rights, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the appropriate supporting documents.
- The Site provides users a virtual consulting platform that connects Members with experts in order to solve issues and requests about their websites by submitting these issues and requests directly to a group experts for review and resolution through the website utilizing the process provided within the Site
- There is no fee charged or paid to become a registered user or expert on the website. Users have to pay a fee (as further described in these Terms) for submitting requests to the website and experts are paid for resolving requests. User and a Expert must have a separate profile and e-Mail address for each role
- Users can choose from various credit packages to purchase at the time of registration. Users can also purchase additional individual credits at any time. Users can roll unused purchases; these plans are valid for one year. Pricing is determined by the Site and is subject to change at any time. See our plans page (available to registered users only) for details.
- Users can cancel their membership at anytime. However, the refunds will be issues by the site based on the Refund Policy.
- Users requests and Experts communication is limited within the website.
- All responses, content, information, solutions, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a linked Site) are provided to you may not have any warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, security or accuracy
- This Site may provide links to other Sites as an external link by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party information or by bringing third-party material into this Site via hyperlinks and technology (a Linked Site). Provider has no freedom to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your own responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims if any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- All the content, products and services on the site or a linked site may not be accurate and provided to you AS IS with out any warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- FTE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE “FTE” PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NEITHER “FTE” NOR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY NOR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. “FTE” IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE “FTE” PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE “FTE” PLATFORM, “FTE” PLATFORM -RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE “FTE” PLATFORM AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
- FTE liability for any of its or associates damages or consequential, punitive, or any other kind of exemplary damages are subjected to the maximum limit of Rs. 1000 or the fee paid by the user. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Specifically, in jurisdictions where it is not legally permitted, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
- You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad and you hereby agreed to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- You agree that we, the Provider, our affiliates and any of our respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the downtime or service maintenance or service delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, even if we are made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure or data loss during the service. We cannot and do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- It is your exclusive responsibility to maintain and control passwords to your account at FTE. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized access by using your credentials or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FTE, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or loss intended conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your account.
- Your use of the Site and any dispute arising out of your use of the Site is subject to the cyber laws as per the governance of the country. You further agree that any and all disputes between you and us will be resolved the state and federal courts located in Hyderabad, India.